We’ve done foundations – now it’s time for concealers! All of these are under £5 – The 2nd one is only available in the Philippines! Sorry guys, we are pretty bummed out about it too :(. These are the concealers we often use for various reasons, and here they are:
Revolution Conceal & Define – £4.00
- super affordable
- full coverage – a little goes a long way with this product. We tend to use 2 little strokes under each eye and that brightens and conceals under the eyes beautifully.
- the big doe foot applicator makes application so much easier.
- It doesn’t cake or dry up the areas you’ve used it on – some concealers tend to dry up or look incredibly thick especially when they are full coverage but this doesn’t do that. It blends on the skin well and looks seamless.
Careline Pimple Concealer – P105
- because it has tea tree oil in it, it feels good on the skin. It doesn’t feel like we’re just putting chemicals but actually something that may be good for the skin too.
- buildable – it’s a medium coverage concealer but can be layered to create the opacity you want.
- feels light on the face – even if you have a couple of layers on, it doesn’t feel thick and the skin still feels like it can breath.
- it also feels cleansing and fresh on the skin.
Primark PS My Perfect Colour Concealer – £2.00
- just like the foundation this goes with, it’s super affordable.
- nice coverage – not as full as the Revolution one. With the Revolution concealer, you can tell upon first application that it will be full coverage. But this is a nice surprise! It has a thin consistency but a good medium coverage that can be layered.
- the finish of this product is ‘my skin but better’ – especially when you use the foundation and concealer together.
That’s all for now folks! It’s just a quick one for now! See you next time!